Itís the end of the world as we know it... And the beginning of the world as we knew it.
The recession wiped out Generation Y's hope of a better tomorrow, just as we were coming into real adulthood. Modern society has nothing to offer us--only economic turmoil, military conflict, bleakness, cynicism and gritty Hollywood reboots--so weíve created a new society: a perfect replica, a perfect utopia!
The culture, the clothing, the catch-phrases, even the cuisine (PB Crisps, Doritos 3D, Hostess Ninja Turtles Pies, DUNKAROOS) just like you remember. The '90s were a golden age that never should have ended...and now, they never will.
Rollerblade, play pogs, dominate at Street Fighter II, listen to your favorite reunited bands at the amphitheater, dance with glow sticks at the nightly rave, or rent a VHS tape from Blockbuster Video...whatever your heart desires, as long as you're gettin' jiggy with it!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO
* Super Nintendo, N64, Sega Genesis and Playstation 1 consoles/cartridges
* Your portable CD player (AA batteries for sale on the island)
* A pager is highly recommended for receiving important safety updates--don't worry, armed guards are here to protect you!
WHAT SHOULD I NOT BRING TO
* Books/films/music created after 1999 (e.g., "Harry Potter" novels 1-3 only)
* Technology created after 1999 (ebook readers, smartphones, tablets, flat screen televisions, etc.)
* Pharmaceuticals created after 1999. We understand that some residents have medical needs, but our goal of 100% authenticity takes precedence. Violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of law.